Back in the day, Uncle J Rod had written a guest post on the 10 commandments of the International Cricket Blogger. Here is what he wrote:
By Guest Blogger Uncle J Rod, the ballsiest blogger in the milky way
- Thou shalt not use reason, you are not a journalist, you are a blogger, be as unreasonable as you need to be.
- Respect thy domestic competition, but do not make love to it.
- onwards, read on here.
That was way back, like, in 2008, and I would like to bet on cricket IPL that the times have changed. Here is presenting the brand new 10 Commandments for the International Cricket Blogger:
- Thou shall not watch test cricket with amorous eyes
- Respect thy Ashes; no, your country is not more important
- India playing Sri Lanka must never be covered by you.
- No matter what they do, India is not the best team in the world.
- Thou shall never agree on Bangladesh being a test playing nation.
- Thou shall forget reason when it comes to blogging
- Sehwag is in the past, find another god. Hint: Pujara
- Hunt and kill all those who do not comment on your blog
- Repeat after me: BCCI is ICC. 100 times.
- Link up. It will save your blog.
Want to add to this? Feel free to.